Veteran & Senior Services
- Initial Needs Assessment to promote personal stability
- Health Support – Determine level of independence and the ability to manage the complexities of program eligibility and respite options; assistance applying for I.D., birth certificates, benefits and/or entitlements
- Personal Support – Family & Friends availability and involvement (companionship services)
- Income- Budget assessment and assistance. (*Referral as needed)
- Housing- Assess ability to live alone or needs shared housing
- Monthly Needs Assessment-assist with scheduling and reminders of appointments and transportation
- Community Activities-What is the individual interested in, what are their capabilities and establish community involvement as advised by physician.
- Voter registration assistance services
- Transportation- available for all services
*Referrals as required to local Department of Social Services & Veterans agencies for more comprehensive services as required.
- Provide quality, affordable housing opportunities in safe neighborhoods to low-/to moderate-income individuals, families, veterans, and seniors.
- Acquire, rehabilitate, affordable housing for rent
- Educate and counsel potential homebuyers
Community Enrichment Services
- Job Readiness & Career Development
- How to prepare a resume, job search resources, filling out the job application and how to prepare for an interview
- How to start a business
- Financial Literacy
- Personal household budget assessment, savings, and education